Enter the OASIS Awards Publishing Contest for Christian fiction & nonfiction, books, manuscripts, play scripts and screen plays.
Contest Information and Submission Guidelines
The winners and finalists will be honored at The Well Conference where one winner in each category will be announced. With a commitment to publish your manuscript or next project with The Well Publishers, first place winners in each category will be awarded a publishing package valued up to $500. The Well Publishing team will meet with you for a consultation to best meet your publishing needs. Should your project require more than $500 in services, the author will be responsible for paying the remaining costs.
Only those who follow the full submission guidelines will be considered:
- Must be written by attendees of The Well Conference.
- We are accepting entries for fiction and nonfiction books and manuscripts, playscripts and screenplays.
- Entries do not need to be obviously or blatantly Christian, but must reflect biblical values in their content and presentation.
- Standard manuscript format (Times New Roman, 12pt font, double spaced, 1-inch margins, Microsoft Word doc or docx).
- Must be a minimum of 150 pages for manuscripts and 50 pages for playscripts. Published books do not require a minimum page count.
- Submissions must be received by April 1st, 2023 preceded by entry form below and payment.
- Entries must be submitted via email attachment to email@example.com by midnight April 1, 2022.
- Physical submissions may be mailed to: The Well c/o Kathy Bruins, PMB #533, 520 Butternut Dr., Suite 8, Holland, MI 49424
Note: You may enter in each category. Each entry is $40. Should you submit multiple entries, please use a separate form with payment for each entry. To redeem the publishing package, all 1st place winners (non-published as well as published) must submit their completed projects to The Well Publishers by April 1st of the following year.