The winners and finalists will be honored at The Well Conference where one winner in each category will be announced. With a commitment to publish your manuscript or next project with The Well Publishers, first place winners in each category will be awarded a publishing package valued up to $500. . The Well Publishing team will meet with you for a consultation to best meet your publishing needs. Should your project require more than $500 in services, the author will be responsible for paying the remaining costs.
Only those who follow the full submission guidelines will be considered:
- Must be written by attendees of The Well Conference.
- We are accepting entries for fiction and nonfiction books and manuscripts, playscripts and screenplays.
- Entries do not need to be obviously or blatantly Christian, but must reflect biblical values in their content and presentation.
- Standard manuscript format (Times New Roman, 12pt font, double spaced, 1-inch margins, Microsoft Word doc or docx).
- Must be a minimum of 150 pages for manuscripts and 50 pages for playscripts. Published books do not require a minimum page count.
- Submissions must be received by April 1st, 2022 preceded by entry form below and payment.
- Entries must be submitted via email attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org by midnight April 1, 2022.
- Physical submissions may be mailed to: The Well c/o Kathy Bruins, PMB #533, 520 Butternut Dr., Suite 8, Holland, MI 49424
Note: You may enter in each category. Each entry is $40. Should you submit multiple entries, please use a separate form with payment for each entry.